Belleview Christian School is a member in good standing with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Teachers participate in professional development that encourage personal and professional growth in the ministry of Christian school education.
The Belleview Difference
Our Pre-School / Pre-Kindergarten is fully accredited, and received a 4 Colorado Shines rating.
To graduate students who will live for Christ while being prepared academically to meet the demands for maintaining a healthy marriage and family, noble community service, and employment with integrity as adults.
Academics and the development of the student’s personal relationship with Jesus Christ are hand-in-hand at Belleview Christian School. It is our job, in partnership with parents, to educate and model high standards for Christian living in order to accomplish the goal we have for every graduating student.
Our faculty consists of qualified, certified teachers. We seek to discern each teacher’s educational and spiritual attributes. Responses are sought that help formulate a profile of a prospective teacher’s character, relationship with Jesus Christ and professional preparation. It is critical that our teachers, the “living” curriculum, be competent and capable. Belleview seeks teachers who are adept at transmitting an integrated curriculum articulating a Biblical worldview coupled with personal, academic, and professional experiences appropriate for their instructional level.
Belleview Christian School is situated with an incredible view of the Rocky Mountains located in the city of Westminster, just fifteen minutes from downtown Denver, Colorado.
The monthly mean temperatures are:
- High in January: 41.3°F: July: 85.5°F
- Low in January: 14.1°F: July: 65.1°F
- Annual Total Precipitation: 15”
- Annual Total Snowfall: 60”
- Days of Sunshine: 300+
Passion for the Gospel
At Belleview Christian School we are passionate about preaching the gospel daily. While doing so we maintain our academic furvor, knowing full well that God is glorified by estitute minds and hearts that adore him.
Small Class Sizes
The value of small class sizes is that your student is known by their teacher(s) and classmates. It also allows us to come alongside your student to help make sure their learning is on track for success. As a school we strive to maintain a 1:18, teacher to student ratio in our classrooms.
Ministry Doctrinal Statement
- The Scriptures, both Old Testament (Matt 22:29 & Luke 24), and New Testament(2 Peter 3:16), are the inspired Word of God (2 Peter 1:20-21), infallible (Psalm 19:7) in the original writings, the complete revelation (Rev 22:18-19) of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority (Isaiah 8:20) of Christian faith and life (I Tim 4:16 & 2 Peter 1:3).
- In one personal and Holy God (Deut 4:35 & 6:4), Creator (Gen 1:1, Heb 11:3, & John 1:1-3) of all things, infinitely perfect (2 Sam 22:31 & Rom 1:20) and eternally existing (Deut 33:27 & John 1:2) in three persons, (Matt 28:19, John 14:9-17, & John 15:26) Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ (I John 5:18), having been conceived of the Holy Spirit (Matt 1:20) and born of the Virgin Mary (Matt 1:23). In His substitutionary death (Eph 5:2) for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose (Mark 16:6) from the dead, ascended (Luke 23:26) into Heaven, is at the right hand of God, (Mark 16:19) and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That the shed blood (I Pet 1:18-19 & Rev 1:5) of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection (Acts 17:3, Rom 1:4 & Rom 4:25) provide the only ground for justification (Acts 13:39, Rom 5:1, 16, 18, & Rom 6:11) and salvation (Acts 4:12 & Rom 5:9) for all who believe (Acts 16:31 & Rom 10:9-10), and only those who receive Jesus Christ (I Thess 5:9 & I Tim 1:16) are born of the Holy Spirit (John 3:5,8), and thus become children of God (John 1:12, Phil 2:15, & I John 3:1,2,10).
- That salvation is by grace through faith and that it is the work of the Holy Spirit; There is power through the indwelling Christ to enable believers to live victorious Christian lives.
- That the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
- In the sanctity of human life. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, etc. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Ps. 139.)
- In marriage between one man and one woman for life as delineated in Scripture. We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. (1 Cor. 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb. 13:4.)
- That God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person. (Gen 1:26-27.)
- That any form of sexual immorality is sinful and offensive to God. (Matt. 15: 18-20; I Cor. 6:9-10.)
- That God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. (Acts 3:19-21; Rom 10:9-10; 1 Cor 6:9-11.)
- That every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. (Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31.) Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture or the doctrines of BCS.