– The Scriptures, both Old Testament (Matt 22:29 & Luke 24), and New Testament (2 Peter 3:16), are the inspired Word of God (2 Peter 1:20-21), infallible (Psalm 19:7) in the original writings, the complete revelation (Rev 22:18-19) of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority (Isaiah 8:20) of Christian faith and life (I Tim 4:16 & 2 Peter 1:3).
– In one personal and Holy God (Deut 4:35 & 6:4), Creator (Gen 1:1, Heb 11:3, & John 1:1-3) of all things, infinitely perfect (2 Sam 22:31 & Rom 1:20) and eternally existing (Deut 33:27 & John 1:2) in three persons, (Matt 28:19, John 14:9-17, & John 15:26) Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
– In the deity of Jesus Christ (I John 5:18), having been conceived of the Holy Spirit (Matt 1:20) and born of the Virgin Mary (Matt 1:23). In His substitutionary death (Eph 5:2) for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose (Mark 16:6) from the dead, ascended (Luke 23:26) into Heaven, is at the right hand of God, (Mark 16:19) and in His personal return in power and glory.
– That the shed blood (I Pet 1:18-19 & Rev 1:5) of Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection (Acts 17:3, Rom 1:4 & Rom 4:25) provide the only ground for justification (Acts 13:39, Rom 5:1, 16, 18, & Rom 6:11) and salvation (Acts 4:12 & Rom 5:9) for all who believe (Acts 16:31 & Rom 10:9-10), and only those who receive Jesus Christ (I Thess 5:9 & I Tim 1:16) are born of the Holy Spirit (John 3:5,8), and thus become children of God (John 1:12, Phil 2:15, & I John 3:1,2,10).
– That salvation is by grace through faith and that it is the work of the Holy Spirit; There is power through the indwelling Christ to enable believers to live victorious Christian lives.
– That the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
– In the sanctity of human life, including pre-born babies.
– In marriage between one man and one woman for life as delineated in Scripture.
– That God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female.
– That any form of sexual immorality (as defined in Scripture) is sinful and offensive to God.
– That every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity.